Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CHICKEN SALAD ♡

I love chicken salad!

 Here's how I make mine. Way too simple

INGREDIENTS:
Chicken (i use chicken tenders, they're easier to cut after cooled)
Celery
Mayo
Bread

 
 I poach my chicken in water, but you can use stock if you want. You could also grill or cook your chicken however you like, I just like poaching it. When cooled small chop/dice your chicken and celery. I love the crunch so I kind of overdue it (so my bf says) when it comes to the celery.

 
 Pick up whatever mayonnaise and bread you like. I got 100% whole grain wheat. I love the little nuts in it!



Add a spoonful of mayonnaise at a time, you can always add more.
I add a generous amount of pepper and some celery salt to taste.
And that's it! Super simple and delish!
 
 
 
 
xo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment