Tuesday, March 26, 2013

LOUIE ♡

 LOUIS, LOU. LOU DOG

My Ball Python :) I've had him for about 8 years now.. maybe even longer.
I'd have to find his feeding chart from when he was a wee little baby to be certain. I'll find it soon and update his age if i'm way off.

I got him at a petstore For either $50 or $60 dollars. He (or she) is she sweetest, most docile snake ever. They say ball pythons make great pets for that reason, And he definately wouldn't hurt a fly. I still hand feed him and pre-kill his rats.

 He was 7 weeks old when I got him, and fit into the palm of my hand in his little ball. He looked like a little worm stretched out. (I wish I had pictures of him then)

 
This picture was taken in 2007, But he still pretty much looks like this.. I'll be posting a ton more pics, new and old.
He's extremely long! They say full grown they get between (3.0–3.9 ft) in length, although some specimens have reached (5.0–6.0 ft), but this was very rare.
He easily goes from my waist to past my toes, granted i'm 5'1 (5'2 on a tall day). I'd say he's almost 4 feet. I'll measure him soon. :)


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment