Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I COME FROM SPECIAL PEOPLE ♡

My Mom & Dad have been married for almost 30 years :)
I love my parents alot, we've always been very close.

My Mom's name is Babette, she was born in Paris, France, to a French woman and Polish-American Navy man. (my Gram and Grandad) My Gram was born in Normandy, France and survived the Normandy invasion when she was a child.
My Grandad was born in Wisconsin to Polish immigrants. (my great-grandparents)
 He joined the Navy when he was 17. Meeting my Grandmother in France years later.

 My Dad, Joe, was born in Germany on an American Army base. My Papa was in the Army so he and my Nana lived in Germany with my dad until they moved back to the States when he was little.
 My Mom and her parents moved to California (where my Aunt was born) when she was 2.

I don't know much about my Dad's side of the family like I do my Mother's. My Papa's father was a gangster-type who wasn't around much. He was raised by his mom, who had Native American roots. My Nana was born and raised in upstate New York.

Both my Mom's and Dad's parents have been happily married for over 50 years!

                                              My Mom Babette and My Gram.  France Circa 1960's
                                                                GRANDAD

 My beautiful Gram (Far right) Paris













Mom and Gram, Circa 61

Mom (right) and her little sister (left), Aunt Deb



 Mom rockin her 3 wheeler



Mom (left) Aunt Deb (right) Looking very secret garden
My Mom strangely resembles Reese Witherspoon

PAPA in his twenties

Papa and Dad

NANA

My Dads parents, Nana and Papa

Papa and Dad, Germany

Nana and Dad, Germany
Papa, Dad and his little sister my Aunt Michele

My Dad as a baby




xo

No comments:

Post a Comment