Tuesday, March 26, 2013

MAXY BOY ♡

MAX. MAXY BOY. BABY BOY. MOMMAS BOY.

My baby brother. It's been 2 years, 5 months and three Christmas's without you now.

Decemeber 1st was his 22nd birthday. Happy Birthday baby, I miss you everyday.

My parents got him as my 3rd birthday present a little while before my birthday when he was 6 weeks. He's a PEEKAPOO, pekingese poodle. He was $75 dollars in the paper back in 1990. We still have the clipping.

I'm 2 years and 10 months older than him, so all my life memories include him, minus the last few since he's been gone. It was the hardest day of my life loosing him.

He left us October 2010. A month and some days shy of his 20th Birthday.
 


 

All photo's circa 1990/91
 
 

                                        My pup not even a year old laying with my Aunt's dog.
                              (With his long hair and light brown ears he eventually grew out of)



                                                                    Maxy's 1st Birthday <3 Dec 1, 1991


 
And the cake my Mom made using dog food and treats.
 
 
 
 
Still feels like yesterday....
 
 
REST IN PEACE ANGEL
12-1-1990 - 10-12-2010



No comments:

Post a Comment